Premises Liability

It is hard to imagine that we are in mortal danger while merely walking around, but in the case of slip and fall accidents, it is true. Slip (or trip) and fall accidents are classified as premises liability cases. Property owners have an obligation to use reasonable care to ensure their properties are well-maintained and safe for all visitors.

Serious injuries due to slip (or trip) and fall accidents can happen to both old and young. This is especially true when the slip (or trip) and fall happens around other things, such as fountains, stairs, walls, even surfaces, or debris.

Regardless of how a slip (or trip) and fall accident occurs, it is important that you do not pay the price for someone else’s negligence. You need to have an experienced attorney on your side fighting for your best possible outcome.

Who is Really at Fault in a Premises Liability Case?


In Arizona, when a person is injured due to hazardous conditions on another person or entity’s property, the property owner may be liable if they knew or should have known of an unsafe condition, and failed to take action to make it safe. Unfortunately, property owners do not always take the time to inspect their property until it is too late, leading to injuries and even deaths.

Some of the most common types of premises liability cases are as follows:

  • Food or drink spills
  • Falling objects
  • Unmarked steps
  • Broken or missing handrails
  • Torn carpeting or floor tiles
  • Cracked or broken sidewalks
  • Puddles and/or slippery walkways due to leaky roofing or faulty gutters
  • Ice or snow that is not removed or properly salted
  • Faulty lighting
  • Debris from overgrown trees, storms, etc.

Compassionate and Experienced Guidance for Slip (or Trip) and Fall Injuries


If you or a loved one suffered an injury due to dangerous conditions on someone else’s property, please get in touch with me right away. I am devoted to assisting the victims and families of those who have suffered serious injury or wrongful death. I pride myself on providing exceptional representation, and I work with my clients directly. Call me at (480) 390-5157 or get in touch through my contact form, and we can get started on your case.



    Best way to reply: